Weight Loss RD Dietitian

When you are older what works?
Foods to choose
Exercise

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Turning 69

My birthday was lots of fun with my little great nieces and nephew.
I weighed 184.4 pounds.

Exercise
Walking 1.8 miles this day.

Since my last post I walked 1.8 miles each day- starting earlier in the morning makes it easier due to the temperatures and humidity this time of year in NE. 

Starting my day off with fresh air and exercise sets the tone for the day.

Before corona hit I was going to the gym 4 times a week for 2 months and felt like I was making progress.  Considering going  back to the gym to tighten and tone muscles- had a workout routine created by a trainer at Planet Fitness that was working well.

In the meantime regular exercise each day keeps the mind alert, reduces cravings, and I get more done.

Food Diary

Keeping track of what you eat drives home the need for portion control. 

If you don't write it down - it is easy to over eat- mindless eat or snack.

Adding that to my daily health plan.

No comments: