Weight Loss RD Dietitian

When you are older what works?
Foods to choose
Exercise

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Fresh Air and Sunshine


Exercise in the Fresh Air! Sunshine is necessary for our well being.
Gardening in the summer helps me get out into the fresh air and sunshine on a regular basis.
Walking daily keeps me toned.
Exercise comes in many forms and diversity is the key to continuing a program of weight loss.
Movement lessens stress and keeps my joints and bones strong when worked into the routine of life.

Regular Checkups
Here I am going along thinking I'm doing pretty good and THEN - Blood work comes back from the Doctors office and my cholesterol has jumped.  Unusual as it remained steady for years.
Have never seen a cardiologist so health care provider encourages an initial visit to establish base values.
Pulmonary baseline also recommended.
Seeing a healthcare provider once a year is important and following their recommendations even more so.

Food
Tracking intake so I can see where to improve. 

Best news 
Last week I was down 1.4 pounds.

No comments: