Monday, January 08, 2007
- Why aren't you getting the traffic you need to your website?
- Are you communicating with your target audience; those who buy your service or product?
- What are the demographics or your target audience?
- Are your keyword phrases too general?
- Is your page text optimized?
- Are titles keyword phrase rich?
- Where are you showing up on the search engines: Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Ask
Driving traffic to your site depends on correct selection of keyword phrases, optimization of your website pages for those keyword phrases, submissions to the search engines, developing good links and content, proper navigation, and other factors.
For just $99 your site will be reviewed and recommendations made to improve your sites performance.
M Williams Marketing http://www.mwilliamsmarketing.com